3D Artist (Generalist/Marketing)
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £200
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a 3D Artist/Generalist to join a big-name client of ours in the gaming industry. The purpose of the role is the creation of marketing imagery. A large library of characters, environments, animations and VFX will be at your disposal to help you achieve this. Each piece of work created will utilise your strong character posing and scene composition skills. You will work closely with the Marketing Lead and Art Director to deliver customer facing marketing imagery from UE4.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Working with the Marketing Lead and Art Director to deliver customer facing marketing imagery from UE4.
* Creating a library of rendered characters and props.
* Maintaining quality control over the artwork you create.
* Delivering content on schedule and within technical specifications.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experience:
* Unreal Engine (UE4) knowledge is essential, portfolio must demonstrate this.
* Knowledge of UE4 blueprint system.
* Strong character posing, and scene composition skills are essential.
* A good artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette & lighting.
* Proficient using 3D software e.g. Maya, Max.
* Comfortable working in a pre-defined Art Style.
* Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
* Experience using Photoshop a bonus.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, with a AAA studio working on some very exciting projects. You’ll be creating customer facing artwork for a big name in the games industry. This is a name you will want to have on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.