2nd Line Support Engineer
King’s Lynn, Norfolk
My client has an immediate opportunity for 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their dynamic team. This is a great chance to join an employer who heavily invest in and support their staff.
You will be given the opportunity to upskill and enhance your knowledge as well as have the chance take some of the latest IT courses funded by the business.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – someone who is confident at interacting with colleagues at all levels
* Active Directory maintenance experience.
* Knowledge of Networking.
* Microsoft Office products including SharePoint.
* Experience with internal or outsourced IT Support
* Experience working in an IT Support Team.
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Server
* Troubleshooting and resolving reported helpdesk issues
* Experience with troubleshooting Windows Server
* Provide 2nd line support to the company’s users.
* Network troubleshooting and deployment, including firewalls, proxy services, content filtering and wired and wireless networks.
* Provide support to the client’s technical infrastructure and end-user computing, including strong technical support and customer experience.