Position: 1st Line IT Support Engineer
Type: Contract – 18 months!
Rates: £120 p/day
We are assisting our client; a well-known, global giant and household name in the search for a 1st Line IT Support Engineer to work in their offices in Cambridgeshire. If you are an IT professional looking for your next challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
It will be essential that you have some commercial experience of working in a similar, Service Desk/1st Line IT Support position.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with the following:
– An excellent understanding of Windows 10 & Office 365
– Active Directory
– Windows Server
– Skype for Business
Any exposure to one or more of the following will be advantageous:
– To be the first POC for the organisation’s employees and assist with their incident/s in a positive and enthusiastic, professional and courteous manner
– Deliver outstanding customer service through understanding the customers’ IT and Business needs
– To log all requests received with a high level of quality, maintaining detailed and accurate records into the IT Helpdesk system
– To familiarise with and contribute to IT knowledge base and other information resources
A full list of responsibilities will be provided prior to your interview.
If this sounds of interest then do not hesitate to contact, as they are looking to interview and appoint the successful candidate ASAP!